Dear participant, please read the information text below carefully.
- Please login to the system 15 minutes before your session starts.
- When you log in to the system, you will directly join the digital registration desk and waiting room.
- With the support of our technical team, you will be sent an invitation to go to your presentation hall. Clicking the button in the invitation will take you to the hall where you will make a presentation.
- While determining your name in Zoom, you must specify in front of your name in which Hall you will make a presentation. For example, if your name is Ayşe EKER and you are going to present in hall 2, edit your zoom name as H2-Ayşe EKER.
Presentations are limited to 10-12 minutes. For this reason, avoid giving only theoretical information about the book in your presentations and focus on the purpose, findings and conclusion part of your study.
- Please make sure not to exceed the presentation time (10-12 minutes) in order not to delay the sessions and keep the participants in the next session.
- Regardless of the order of your presentation, you must be in the hall from the beginning to the end of the session and have your camera turned on. If you wish, you can also record your own session.
- Since foreign scientists attend our congress, be careful to make your presentations in English. If you are going to present your verse presentation in Turkish, please prepare your slides in two languages (both Turkish and English Text on the same page).
- After the congress, your participation documents will be sent to you as PDF.
- In order to avoid any problems / victimization during the publication process, please read carefully the explanations in the terms of the congress calendar and the publication alternatives section. Full texts that are not sent in due time cannot be published.
- After the electronic congress books are published, send one copy to the Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Interior, universities of foreign participants and digital libraries. After this stage, since the book is recorded in many media and shared electronically by thousands of people, it becomes like a printed work and you should check the final version of your work carefully before submitting it.
- The chairmen of the session, representing our organizing board, are full-fledged for the initiation of the sessions, questions and answers and all matters related to the session.
- Our congress is international in terms of evaluation process, science and advisory board structure, and the diversity of participants, and the academic higher of the relevant institutions.
Thank you for your contribution to our congress with your ok valuable work.
EXPLANATION FOR OUR MODERATORS
- Our session moderators are fully styled at the point of managing the sessions on behalf of the organizing committee.
- After entering the digital session hall, you can start the session by making a short session opening speech at the session start time.
- Although we recommend that you apply the order of the presentation in the program, you can change the order during the session if you see it necessary.
- 10-12 minutes is allocated for a presentation. It is important that our participants show sensitivity in terms of not exceeding the presentation deadlines. You can do the answer part ее бир after the presentation or at the end of the session.
- As the chairman of the session, you can contact us on any issue.
We wish a good congress with your valuable contributions.